The Institute for Computational and Data Sciences i-ASK Center is staffed seven days a week, providing prompt, expert assistance for researchers using the Roar supercomputer, formerly known as ICDS-ACI system. The i-ASK Center also provides timely system alerts about maintenance and other events that impact the system.
Submit a Ticket:
Before contacting the i-ASK Center, please check to see if your question is answered in the Roar User Guide.
Or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
i-ASK Center Hours (by phone)
Staff are on site at the following times:
- Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sat-Sun: 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
i-ASK Zoom Virtual Office Hours
During the pandemic, i-ASK staff will be holding virtual office hours via Zoom. Use this link to stop by and ask your questions at the following times:
- Wednesday, February 24, 3:00–5:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 5, 3:00–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 15, 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 24, 3:00–5:00 p.m.