Are you about to present your ICDS-supported research in a publication or conference paper? Please let us know!
How to Cite Use of the Roar supercomputer, formerly known as ICDS-ACI
Help us improve public understanding of how ICDS works to drive digital innovation. If you use the Roar high-performance computing system in your research, we ask that you credit the system in any publications resulting from your work.
Please use this statement:
“Computations for this research were performed on the Pennsylvania State University’s Institute for Computational and Data Sciences’ Roar supercomputer).”
How to Acknowledge ICDS Funding
If your grant from the Institute for Computational and Data Sciences leads to a publication, please acknowledge your support from ICDS in that publication.
We also ask that you mention ICDS in
- presentations (or other communications) associated with the paper
- press releases and media interviews
Here are some examples of how to credit ICDS:
- “This research was supported in part by a Seed Grant award from the Institute for Computational and Data Sciences at the Pennsylvania State University.”
- “The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the Institute for Computational and Data Sciences at the Pennsylvania State University through an ICDS Explore Grant.”
- “This research received funding from the Pennsylvania State University’s Institute for Computational and Data Sciences through the ICDS Seed Grant Program.”
Please include a Disclaimer
In your publication, please include a disclaimer that says:
- “This content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the Institute for Computational and Data Sciences.”
Questions about Citing and Crediting ICDS?
If you have questions about what to say in your acknowledgement, please contact us.