All About JupyterLab/Google Colab
Date: Wednesday, September 8
Time: 2:00 p.m.
This workshop is designed for students, staff, and faculty who are new to JupyterLab and Google Colab. The workshop will cover several topics, including:
- how to access the Google Colab resource and use files within Google Colab, Google Drive, and GitHub
- how to run R, HTML, SQL, and Python code all in the same notebook
- how to interact with the server command line to install applications temporarily for your notebook
- how to use markdown to create a structure to your notebook and add images/videos to help tell your story
- how to tap into the GPU and TPU allocations provided by Google Colab
SCHEDULE: The workshop lasts from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to join early (from 1:30 to 2:00) or stay late (3:00 to 3:30) for additional support or questions.