ICDS Roar Training: Getting Your Software Running on Roar
Date: Tuesday, February 28
Time: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Location: 103 Career Services Building, University Park
Users will learn the basics of working with software on the Roar supercomputing system, including:
- Using the Roar software stack
- Installing/Building from source code
- Using shared and static libraries
- Compilation automation with ‘Make’
- User level package management with Conda
- Software containerization with Singularity
IMPORTANT: To get the most out of this training, which includes hands-on examples, we recommend that all attendees have an active Roar account.