ICDS Roar Training: Getting Your Software Running on Roar
Date: Tuesday, February 1
Time: 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Users will learn the basics of working with software in the Roar supercomputing environment, including:
- Using the Roar software stack
- Installing/Building from source code
- Using shared and static libraries
- Compilation automation with ‘Make’
- User level package management with Conda
- Software containerization with Singularity
This training will be conducted via Zoom. Registration is required.