New User Training
Date: Wednesday, September 15
Time: 12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
New users will learn the basics of working with the Roar system (formerly known as ICDS-ACI), including:
- How to connect to the system
- Different Roar architectures
- Using Linux
- Navigating the file system and software stack
- Getting help
- Moving data to/from Roar
- Allocation usage and topography for jobs
- Batch job submission scripting
- How to run a simple job
- Archival storage
IMPORTANT: All attendees must have an active Roar account.