New User Training: Roar
Date: Thursday, February 2
Time: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Location: 103 Career Services Building, University Park
New users will learn the basics of working with the Roar system including:
- How to connect to the system
- Different Roar architectures
- Using Linux
- Navigating the file system and software stack
- Getting help
- Moving data to/from Roar
- Allocation usage and topography for jobs
- Batch job submission scripting
- How to run a simple job
- Archival storage
IMPORTANT: All attendees must have an active Roar account.