High-performance computing can take your research to the next level, opening doors to new discoveries and investigations. But how do you get started?
RISE — Research Innovations with Scientists and Engineers —is a team of ICDS computational scientists and software engineers who can help you bring the power of high-performance computing to your research projects.
How RISE Can Help Your Research
Our RISE consultants have extensive supercomputing experience and a deep understanding of academic research, so whether you’re just getting started or you need project-specific consulting, we can help. Contact the RISE team to learn how we can help you:
- Get started with computational research
- Identify the best software or hardware for your goals
- Build, code, and maintain your workflows
- Optimize code to save time and money
- Set up collaborative environments to share data and resources
- Educate your team to sustain processes, workflows, and more
Note: Just have a quick question or technical problem? ICDS offers free i-ASK help desk support as well as an online User Guide. Custom help from a RISE team member is a paid service best suited for tackling larger scale or longer term challenges.