ICDS Roar Training: New User Training
Date: Tuesday, January 25
Time: 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
New users will learn the basics of working with the Roar system, including:
- How to connect to the system
- Different Roar architectures
- Using Linux
- Navigating the file system and software stack
- Getting help
- Moving data to/from Roar
- Allocation usage and topography for jobs
- Batch job submission scripting
- How to run a simple job
- Archival storage
This training will be conducted via Zoom. Registration is required.