Transitioning from Roar to Roar Collab (Zoom Training)
Date: Monday, May 22
Time: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Roar Collab is the new high performance research computing cluster offered by ICDS. While it functions quite similarly to Roar, this training will help new Roar Collab users get up and running quickly.
Training attendees will be able to:
- Describe differences between the Roar and Roar Collab cluster
- Transfer data between Roar and Roar Collab using Globus
- Locate and load installed software on Roar Collab
- Modify an existing Roar workflow to run on Roar Collab
- Troubleshoot and monitor jobs using Slurm
IMPORTANT: To get the most out of this training which includes hands-on examples, all attendees must have an active Roar Collab account.