Transitioning from Roar to Roar Collab
Date: Thursday, August 4
Time: 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Location: 103 Career Services Building
Roar Collab is the new high performance research computing cluster offered by ICDS. While it functions quite similarly to Roar, this training will help new Roar Collab users get up and running quickly.
Training attendees will be able to:
- Describe differences between the Roar and Roar Collab cluster
- Transfer data between Roar and Roar Collab using Globus
- Locate and load installed software on Roar Collab
- Modify an existing Roar workflow to run on Roar Collab
- Troubleshoot and monitor jobs using Slurm
Important: This training is only for users with an active Roar Collab account. If you’re interested in becoming a Roar Collab early adopter, please complete this brief application.
Registration is required.