Transitioning from Roar to Roar Collab (In Person Training)
Date: Tuesday, May 23
Time: 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Location: 103 Career Services Building
Roar Collab is the new high performance research computing cluster offered by ICDS. While it functions quite similarly to Roar, this training will help new Roar Collab users get up and running quickly.
Training attendees will be able to:
- Describe differences between the Roar and Roar Collab cluster
- Transfer data between Roar and Roar Collab using Globus
- Locate and load installed software on Roar Collab
- Modify an existing Roar workflow to run on Roar Collab
- Troubleshoot and monitor jobs using Slurm
BONUS: Stay after the training for additional one-on -one assistance! ICDS training specialists will be on hand from 3:00-4:00 p.m. to answer any questions you may have about transitioning to Roar Collab.
IMPORTANT: To get the most out of this training which includes hands-on examples, all attendees must have an active Roar Collab account.